Melissa at http://seebeanteach.blogspot.com/2014 nominated me for this award! How stinking fun!
This award is for bloggers who are new to the game and trying to grow their readership! I have to answer the 11 questions from Melissa, and then nominate 11 blogs of my choice that have less than 200 followers! That might be the hard part!
1. Why and how long ago did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2011! UGH! I actually had to look that up. :( Oh my! I do remember that I was finding some kindergarten blogs on line as I was looking for ideas. So I figured I would start my own!
2. What one word sums up the heart of your blog and why? Happy - I hope!
3. Is there something you learned late in your blog journey you wished you knew before? I wish I knew how to be consistent with my posts and what to post about! I also should look into paying someone to customize my blog- feel the same as Melissa!
4. What is your favorite past time other than blogging? well, let's see - scrapbooking, reading, shopping... but just like blogging, I don't always get to those either! lol
5. How many hours per week do you dedicate to your blog? WAAAAAAYYYYYY too little! Duh! That's why it's under 200 followers!
6. What category of blog posts do you enjoy the most? I love the organization posts! Maybe I need to go back and add that to my favorite past time. :)
7. Where does your blog inspiration come from? Well, it came from Dee Dee Wills! I want to be just like her when I grow up!
8. Which post that you've written are you most proud of? I have NO idea! I don't think I wrote it yet...
9. Is there any post you have been planning to do, but have postponing it for a while now? I keep hoping to do a Five For Friday but I can never think of 5 things!
10. What is your favorite aspect of blogging? Sharing ideas!!! I just don't know if I have any to give, I tend to take others ideas!
11. Which recipe, project, or idea on my blog would you be most likely to try yourself? OMG!!! I love the 2!!!! I so want to go shopping and get a big K to cover! I'm thinking that I may make these for my grade level partners!!! Thank you for that idea!!
OK - here are my nominees! This is really hard!! I think everyone already has the award! :(
Leah @ http://kindergartenfever.blogspot.com/
Katie @ http://www.polkadotpencilstudio.com/
Katy @ http://kindergartenkaty.blogspot.com/
Kat @ http://kindergartencowgirl.blogspot.com/
Becca @ kindergartenatoz.blogspot.com/
Danielle @ http://kindergartenglitters.blogspot.com/
Mrs. V @ http://kindergartencreativity.blogspot.com/
Sheri and Julie @ http://kindergartentothecore.blogspot.com/
Rebecca @ http://www.kindergartensparkleandshine.blogspot.com/
MoushyJ @ http://kindergartencorral.blogspot.com/
Ok I think I have 11 blogs for you to check out! I'm hoping maybe some will be inspired to get back on the blogging wagon!
Now that you've been nominated, here are the "official" rules for accepting:
1. In your post, link back to the blogger who nominated you as a thank you and "shout out."
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you (the ones I answered above).
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice that each have less than 200 followers. Provide them with 11 questions to answer or have them answer the questions above.
4. Let your nominees know that they've been nominated and provide them with a link to your post so that they can accept.
5. Send your nominator a link to your post so that s/he can learn more about you as well! (You can just put your post link in the comments below!)
WHEW! That was fun!! Enjoy!!!