Every Student Will Be A Ninja Word Attacker!




 What a great, helpful bulletin board set! There are very helpful anchor charts for learning all those tricky rules to figure out words. It is a very cute theme - pandas "attacking" the words. Great way to hook the students into their learning. These posters are great reminders for all those rules I've forgotten over the years. LOL  They have an anchor chart for silent letters, syllable codes (never knew these till I taught second grade), vowel teams, r-controlled, silent e and ways to figure out a word. These will be a little hard for the kinders to use but from first grade up- they will be great! I will be using these as a resource for me as I'm teaching. 

 Lots of product here too for the money - 4 large posters, 2 small posters, 4 pandas and 4 stars. Oh, and the resource guide. The guide has some great bulletin board ideas and a great bookmark to give the students. Way to go @Carson-Dellosa!


I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program from Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge