Pocket Chart Fun!


Storage. Organization. Important! Let’s make it pretty too!  These two pieces from carson Dellosa are all of that!



 I love having a schedule chart for the students to see. I have kindergarteners. They like to know when recess, lunch and snack are. OK so do I! LOL The pocket chart does not take up much room. I can put the cards in the pockets, adding a pop of color. I can write on the cards or I can write on the pockets. How clever is that! We know that schedules change, especially as the year progresses with the students. So wipe and redo. Simple! You could use it for other things though too. It has 12 pockets. You could use it for center chart. You could use it to keep track of where everyone is – nurse, bathroom, speech, etc. You could use it for words/vocabulary. You could use it for a pocket chart center – put the poem in order. This one goes pretty much with all decors.  This will also help keep us on that schedule – correct? haha



The file folder is great too! This has 10 pockets. So you can organize the week M-F, copies, send home and grade. You can put the materials for each subject in a pocket. You can put center materials in the pockets. You can put early finisher materials in the pocket. You can use it for mailboxes for your students. The students can turn their work in for each subject. So many possibilities! I may never get to try any of them out though cause my dear daughter who teaches HS math has already been eyeing this one for her classroom. I’m pretty sure I will share with her. J Let’s hope just by using it, we will stay better organized! A goal many of us have!

Check out the cute stuff in the video from Carson Dellosa! We will all sparkle and shine!  Enjoy!


I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge