Super Cute Cutouts!


Well, I wasn’t going to make a new door décor but then Carson Dellosa sent me some treats! There are so many cute cutouts! I have a polka dot theme in my classroom, so the confetti and the fans are perfect for that! I have seen all the cute door ideas on Instagram and decided to use my cricut maker and the cutouts! I went with the saying “You’ll always have a SPOT in my heart!” Then I’m going to add the names of my kinders to the spots and decorate the door. I like both the confetti ones and the fans might do a combination of both. The left over ones I think I will use to label spots in the room for centers. Now, my biggest issue will be putting the background paper on the door. Anyone have any easy solutions for that? Or is it just cause I'm so clumsy and awkward? I was thinking of trying a plastic tablecloth. Not sure. Can't take stuff of of that without ripping it. I'll keep you posted! 








             There are so many ideas for the cutouts! 








The glitter ones are so cool! Who doesn’t love glitter! The stars are so shiny too!

             Here are some of my ideas for them:
·         Writing names on them for welcome bulletin boards.
·         Writing names on them for hallway/classroom displays- I think the balloons would be great for this hot glue a clothespin on the back of the balloon, then hot glue pushpins on the back of the clothes pin. Label the balloon with the name of the student. Use the clothespin to display their work. CUTE!
·         Labeling areas in the room.
·         Labeling materials/book bins
·         Making a schedule chart for the day use an arrow to point to each part as you go through it.
·         Use an arrow or a star to point to the CCS of the lesson.
·         Making a behavior chart for each student
·         Making a reward system chart
·         Making a learning chart of their growth academically or physically
·         Using for graphs
·         Using for games numbers, sight words, letters, etc.
·         Making cvc or cvce words letter on each piece.
·         Sending home as reward notes.
·         Use as headers for word walls.
The possibilities are endless! What ideas have I missed? Let me know!


I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge