About Me

My Photo
HI! I am a wife, mother and kindergarten teacher! I am happily married for over 25 years! We have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son. I have been teaching since we got married. I started as a part time TELLS teacher (remember that??), then I got a full time position in 2nd grade. I moved to kindergarten when we went full day. It was a dream come true:) I loved 2nd grade but I always wanted to teach kindergarten! It was a great challenge to change grades and I think I am better for it. I love to learn and do things for my classroom - always wanting it to be better and better! I also love to sing and dance in the classroom. I love brain activities. I also love to scrapbook and read - professionally and pleasure reading. :) Enjoy!

Friday, September 7, 2012

What we did at school

We practiced A,B,C, and D. We learned all their sounds also! We practiced writing them. We practiced how to behave in school. We sang a lot of songs. We learned the numbers 1,2, and 3. We read a lot of books! We had fun this week! We went to specials and met other teachers. We did a lot of projects! We played Duck, Duck, Goose outside. We also made a Jack and Jill book. We are excited for next week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came
    to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!
    my web page: what is vps web hosting

    ReplyDelete