Chapters 1 & 2

1.  How do you (or will you) differentiate your math stations? {I added this from the bookmark...sorry} This is something I will need to make sure is happening when I start math stations in the fall. I liked the idea of color coding - so the kids would know what items they would need.
2.  How and where do you keep your math stations? I think after I reorganize all my math materials, I will be able to use a rolling cart with 2 shelves for this. It holds some of my math materials now. I know I have enough bins or containers to make the stations. :)
3.  How do you keep your math materials organized.? Well, I have a very small cabinet with some materials. I have a rolling cart with containers of materials. I have some other containers on top of another cabinet. These were mostly for math stations. I often thought "wow, these are great but there is some wasted space in the containers." I know that we will be looking at some of the materials this week in school. I will be getting the kiddos to help me reorganize! They will love it and I will benefit! Win Win! I'm off to read that chapter again before tomorrow at school!

Comments

  1. I like your idea of using the rolling cart. I have one and didn't want to get rid of it. Now I think I have a new and useful idea for it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem for the idea! Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEM Challenge

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment