February Currently



It's February!!! 



Oh my! It's February already! January went by fast! And we had NO snow days! A few delays and one early dismissal but no snow days! I'm glad! We have several built into the calendar and I would like those off. Then I can do what I want and have fun. I know! Snow days are fun too! But I'm hoping not to lose the make up days at Easter cause I don't want to use too many personal days! lol
Well, this is always fun to link up with Farley at http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2015/01/currently-february.html



LISTENING - yes, the Super Bowl is on! It's been going on all day. Finally at the kickoff! My NY Giants aren't playing this year, so I'm not really caring which team wins. It's a nice night to sit by the fire and blog! 

LOVING that I have plane tickets to go away this spring!! It's been a long time since I've been on a plane! I am soooooooooooo looking forward to visiting my daughter on her study abroad trip! This will be epic! 

WANTING and NEEDING - I would love a day to really get caught up! Not that you ever do but it couldn't hurt. I feel like I want to do so much and then I just want to relax - it's always a toss up about what to do! No use complaining - life is good! I need nothing! So many blessings to be thankful for! 

PAGEANT TITLE- well, as sarcastic as I am, one would think I could think of something clever for this but I can't! lol So I went with Miss Book Scanner! When we moved out of the other school last year, I brought home ALL of my library. It's 99% my personal books I thought I would scan them into the Book Retriever app. I love the app! The thought was to do a basket a day over the summer. Well, that didn't happen. There are still baskets in my living room. Some days I feel like that is all I do! I'll get there... I promised by the time my girl comes home I'll have it done. OH BOY!  Maybe I should be Miss Procrastinator! 




Comments

  1. OOOOH! A trip! How exciting! I just booked a little mini trip with my son to go tour Stanford so it will be nice to get out of Dodge for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about needing a little time to catch up! Sometimes I wish there was a "pause" button in my classroom. If everyone could just hold on for a few minutes (hours/days!) maybe I could get some stuff done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the Book Retriever app. I'll have to check it out. I've got a snow day tomorrow. Hope you get one, too. See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEM Challenge

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment