Critical Thinking Made Easy


This is a great resource from Carson Dellosa. I'm not sure with that I will be able to start out the year using it with all of my students. Many of my students do not have school experience when they start kindergarten. The first chapter is numbers 1-100. Many of them are not ready for that. We get there, but not right away. Mind you, some of them are! I will be able to use it right away with them. 
I am thinking that this will be a great resource to use with my guided math groups. It will be a great way to group students who need additional help in a particular area. There are five chapters - 1: Counting and Writing Numbers; 2- Working with Numbers; 3- Adding and Subtracting; 4- Measurement and Data; and 5- Geometry. They all sound familiar don't they?? lol

I like that there are pre, post, mid and final tests. That is so useful to make sure that they are still using the skills that have been taught. There is also an answer key! I did double check myself on something - wanted to make sure I was thinking the way they were. ;-) 
Critical thinking is an area that is so important! I also like that this gives me a spring board for ideas to add to my tool box. 

Well, this ALMOST makes me want to get back to school. ;-) 

I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STEM Challenge

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment