Holiday Fun

Holiday Fun

December – like it or not- it’s here! I love this month despite the craziness. I even wish (sometimes) it could be a little longer because there is so much to do in it! So many cute ideas all over! What a great way to learn and have fun! Plus, I really think this is when we finally start gelling as a class. We finally start figuring everything out. I am glad when it’s over though too because that means time with my adult children! I love when they come home – most days! LOL

I’m loving this little set Holiday Fun from Carson Dellosa for a bulletin board or more. They call it mini – but it’s 55 pieces! 






So many cute things included. I love all the Gingerbread Man stuff in it. That’s my favorite stuff we do. He runs away! Can you believe that? Then he sends us packages from around the world telling us about different holidays. This set is perfect for that! We can use the signs to label the countries that he has visited as we show off the projects that we make.  There are 30 presents – so we can use them for student names to label work, kindness activities, behavior incentives. The list can go on – kinda like Santa’s list! The matching border makes it so easy to look like we spent all our time decorating, but really we spent all our time working with our students!  I love that there are coordinating stickers too! Teachers do like to stick to a theme, don’t we?



 We could make center activities with this too. The kids would love to use the presents on a ten frame! How many packages did you get?? It does make a great, quick, easy, pretty display for the holidays. You can use it all in one place or spread out the cheer in the room. 

Holidays are crazy, busy and fun! This set helps with all of that!

 I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge