Aim High!

Are you thinking about it? Has it crept into your thoughts? Did you start dreaming about it yet? Did you start shopping?  Do I mention it? Back to school! LOL

I have done a few projects. I have done some thinking. I have also realized I do MUCH better with a schedule! We are empty nesters this summer. First summer in 23 years. It is so quiet! It is so peaceful. I have totally relaxed and enjoyed the quiet.  We know that July is the Saturday of the weekend. It is early July – so it is still morning time. Here’s hoping that I can get some more things done on the to do list!

Well, since we started talking about BTS, let me tell you about @carson-dellosa’s AIM HIGH collection! So perfect for working with growth mindset! The colors are beautiful. They are bright yet subtle all at once. The mini bulletin board set has TONS! It has a header, inspirational arrows, blank arrows, targets in different sizes, and student pieces. I don’t know if I would consider that mini. That is a great value!



 There are so many coordinating items to go with it too. There are badges, frames, hexagons, confetti and more arrows. The possibilities are endless with this set. Growth mindset bulletin boards with their goals and achievements. The smaller arrows could be reminders to the students to keep aiming high. The confetti, hexagons and badges make great coordinated labels for supplies, cubbies, etc. The badges could name tags or used to show off student work. What kid wouldn’t want a badge! 


This is a very modern set- so cool and comforting on the eyes. I can see this set being used throughout the grade levels. I know my daughter who teaches high school was eyeing it up! There are SO many coordinating things on the website! I love when all things coordinate! Borders, letters, charts! OH MY! Sorry I'm not in school to get a real bulletin board done to show you all. 

After looking at this set, I’m ALMOST ready to start thinking about BTS. ;-) Time to go shopping and check it out! 

I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge