Oh my goodness! My little blog got an award! I can't believe it! Sue Lattea at A Rainbow Of Teaching blog sent it to me! http://arainbowofteaching.blogspot.com/ Woo hoo! Life is good!Thank you Sue!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you! Thank you so much Sue!!!:)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.
7 Things about myself:
1. I will be married to my best friend for 25 years in June. How did 25 years fly by? Definitely fun! Hard to believe though. We have 2 wonderful teenagers too:)
2. I taught second grade and now kindergarten. I LOVE teaching kindergarten.
3. I would love to teach college also.
4. I love planning and making things for the classroom:)
5. I love to scrapbook and stamp- especially with my circuit.
6. I want to be even more organized:)
7. I finished doing a pilot program for Carson Dellosa.
Ok - now to pick 15 bloggers! This might be hard! There are sooo many great blogs out there! Thanks to all of you!