Clutter Free Rules!

Here are my rules to declutter those cabinets of mine! :)
  • If I haven't used it in 2 years - it's gone!
  • If it's from someone else's room, it's gone!
  • If it's "old" and/or "outdated", it's gone!
  • If I have something else very similar, it's gone!
  • Can I find the resource on line?
  • Could I borrow one if I need/want it?
  • Does it fit with what I want to do?
  • Am I required to keep it/ use it?
  • Could someone benefit from it more than me?
  • Is it taking up valuable space in my classroom?
  • Do I really love it?
  • If I didn't feel quilty, would I still keep it?
  • JUST GET RID OF IT!!!

Comments

  1. Good tips! I need to remember these when I tackle cleaning my 2nd bedroom/teacher room! Thank you!

    I am your newest follower and would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEM Challenge

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment