Boho Birds Bulletin Board Set


                                                     








I  was so excited to get Carson Dellosa’s new Boho Birds bulletin board set! Even after all these years of teaching ( 24!!!), I still get giddy over new teaching materials! This bulletin board set has a lot of materials in it! The colors are very pretty – calming but colorful.  This product came with the border, the large bird, the tree limbs ( I really liked that! More than I thought I would!), lots of small birds and tons of leaves! I plan on using this as an attendance board for the classroom. The students can pick their bird and then put it on the lunch count board (the nest!). Hence-“ Who’s in the Nest?” I didn’t use all the leaves on the bulletin board- there were so many! I think I will use them around the room to label centers or areas of the room. I did think of some other sayings – “Look Who Flew In” or a “Great Flock is Here” . The birds reminded me of The Partridge Family – ok, I know I am showing my age! I thought that would be cute in the beginning of the year – start with the large bird and line up the little ones behind with the student names on the little ones and the teacher’s name on the big one. It could be “The ___ Family”- using teacher’s name or even “Come On Get Happy!”. :) I added the tissue paper flowers – I think I was hoping it would make spring come sooner! I really like this set! I think it will be very useful and will be a great theme to the room- lots to do with it! There is TONS of different items to add to the theme also - stickers, notepads, certificates...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxGiWeB_6Go&list=UU3GUHjhsfTDBiUWiTRQlIw Check it out! 
I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and I received this
product for free to try and review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge