Carson Dellosa Math Challenge Curriculum Cut-Outs

OMG! These Math Challengre Curriculum Cut-Outs are so great! There are 5 for each skill. They are a great quick warm up, partner work, center activity, ticket out the door - whatever you need! There are cards for missing numbers, shapes,writing number sentences,counting, skip counting, missing numbers,and matching numbers to sets. They are aligned to the common core - very importatn.  What a great value! And they don't take up much space! I'm loving these! I haven't tested these to see if you could use a dry erase marker or not. I am just going laminate them to make sure. :-)  I love that I can use them for different skills and don't need to buy a whole bunch of different sets. I was afraid that they might be too difficult for my kinders to read and understand, but they will be fine! YEA!!! Great job +Carson-Dellosa Publishing I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.
 I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge