Carson Dellosa Story Starters: Opinion Curriculum Cut-Outs


Always looking for new ideas for writing. Not my strong suit. As I sit and type a review! lol Anyway - I like these Story Starters for the ideas. This is the opinion set. There are 36 cards. More than enough for kindergarten. I can't use these independently in kinder. That is ok - at least I won't have to think of ideas when we are writing opinions! I can see these being great at a center in older grades. I think that K-5 range is so broad! I like that they give them different things to think about on each card. This will help the younger ones see what they need to include in their writing. Has some great higher level thinking skills going on! I like the different topics - can use them at different times in the year with different units. Great to use different writing skills with the different units. Here is a little video about the Curriculum Cut-Outs.  I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and have received this product for free to review.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge