Five for Friday =on a Sunday


                                                                                                                         






I wanted to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday. I had good plans to get this done- then life once again got in the way!  So I figured better late than never, so here is my Five For Friday on Sunday!

                                                          

Found this at Target. It's pink, it's glittery and it's HAPPY! Perfect for my classroom! It's sitting on the cabinet and I can see it often to remind me to be HAPPY! I love/hate that dollar spot! Well, I love it, but I think the hubs doesn't so much! lol




It was the 80th day of kindergarten! I can't believe it! It is going too fast!!! The kids are even telling me what color shirt to wear under it. lol They wanted me to wear a red long sleeve, but that was in the wash. So I had to wear my white one. Kreative in Kinder has all sorts of cute shirts! 




Healthy Eating! It's a new year! Lots have changed and things should be great this year! Pasta Primevera is one of my favorites! OK- so I didn't make this. My daughter did. I taught her how - way back! She was home from college while I was back at work. So she made dinners all week! It was AWESOME! And YUMMY!!  We already went shopping this week for some more healthy meals! I will be making those myself!

 

 Dear Daughter went back to college today - and will start student teaching tomorrow! OMG! I can't believe it! How did that happen?!?!? She is student teaching in High School in Math! She LOVES it! I can't wait to watch her grow in this experience! Proud mama here! 





Well, these just made me happy when I saw them at Sam's Club! Years ago, my hubs and kids were shopping there and my son wanted to get me flowers -so he picked blue ones. It was Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Those blue flowers lasted until New Years. He wanted to get them because they matched our blue kitchen. That sweet "little" boy is in college - kinda far from home. These were a sweet memory! 



Well, not much school stuff there on the Five For Friday - but that's ok. It was a good week at school. The kids came back ready to learn! They said such sweet things about missing school and wanting to learn more. :) It made my heart happy! They never missed a beat. They remembered everything they needed to, to hit the road running! 

Oh happy teaching day! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge