Back to School Shopping!

It's been awhile, I know. I had an unexpected trip to NYC with my son to go to the Paul McCartney concert at Yankee Stadium - thanks to my cousin!! :) AWESOME!!! So that put back the schedule a little. Oh well, well worth it.

So we started doing some shopping for back to school supplies for the kids. While at Walmart today I found these http://www.sterilite.com/SelectProduct.html?id=482&ProductCategory=198  These are to put spiral notebooks in or two pocket folders fit also. I am thinking of using them for games or puzzles - since we all know the boxes never last long. I know most of the game boards won't fit but some might and other center type activities will fit. I got one red and one blue. I did contain myself by only buying 2:) Although I am sure we will be back at Walmart before school starts:) Puzzles would be great in here too - can tape the box cover on or lay it inside so they know what it is - or take a pic of it after the kiddos put it together:)  They were $4 which I didn't think was too bad. They have a little handle too so the kids could carry it to where ever they needed to go.

OK I wanted to share! As soon as I picked them up I knew I had to blog about them. Not sure when I can get in my room, but really want to remember to take before and after pictures of the classroom. Just like Miss Bindergarten:)


Hope to have more to share soon! Office Max Teacher Days tomorrow and Monday! YEA!! We'll see what deals I get there.

Enjoy!! Happy shopping to all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge