Chapter 4 part b

OK - things are somewhat quiet today :) I have really enjoyed this book. It is making me rethink my entire math time. I loved Kindergarten Crayons blog  - tons of great things!

I know that I really need to work on developing beginning number concepts. I am hoping to incorporate more numeracy centers into my classroom. This will need to include vocabulary to go along with it. I already had plans in my head to make more book baskets in the reading library that have a math theme. This will help with the math vocabulary and a math station.

I am really thrilled with the technology of sharing documents from these different blogs and saving them in google docs. Technology is fascinating! Thanks for all those who share! I am hoping to be able to share somethings one day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clutter Free Classroom Assignment

STEM Challenge